The E-Labyrinth Adventure is the ninth level in Rolling Sky, and was the last level that could be unlocked without keys.
- Prior to 1.4.8, E-Labyrinth Adventure was the first level with a name, but it did not show in the level select screen.
- The Red Beat and Dark Beat themes were replaced with Purple Beat.
- Dark Beat is still present in this level, by changing your quality settings to high.
- As "The E-Labyrinth Adventure" is too long to fit on the level select screen, it has been shortened to "E-Labyrinth".
- This and Sci-Tech are the only levels with themes that feature green balls.
- The music, Rise by Ampyx, sounds very similar to TheFatRat's Windfall.
- It also sounds similar to Desmeon's Hellcat.
- Despite the above musical similarities, this is one of the most popular and liked levels by fans.
- As some updates changed, The name E-Labyrinth was renamed to Labyrinth due to the title's length.
- This level is one of four levels whose theme appeared in Level 31: Happy Birthday.