This wikia has all Rolling Sky levels information, strategy, gameplay video, elements in levels and many other pages. We hope the pages will be helpful to you. Currently, we have 329 pages, 16,817 edits and have 4 active users on Rolling Sky Wikia.
You can go to any pages for edits and comments you can make because most admins are inactive on this wikia (Only logged in users can edit). You should write facts but not your ideas and thoughts in edits.
Latest level: Bonus 35: SeaWorld
Latest Weekly Match Level: SeaWorld
What is Rolling Sky?
Rolling Sky is an interesting musical ball game. Challenge your hand-eye coordination and reaction! The game is highly addictive and challenging. Now, let's control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.
How to play?
- Drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and try not to fall off the track!
- Control the ball to make it turn, jump, dodge the obstacles, and collect the diamonds. Unlock every musical story!
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination with the rhythm of music and try your best to win each round! How far can you reach?
- Simple one-touch control
- Brand new stunning graphics
- Abundant game scenes for you to unlock: Mountains, Universe, Forest, Snowfield, Inferno, etc.
- Help the rolling ball escape the traps and unlock the new musical stories
- Brand new soundtracks produced by Alan Walker
- Free to play
Follow and contact Rolling Sky
Follow our Facebook @rollingskyfans to stay up to date with our new levels and game changes. We would love to hear your valuable feedback and suggestions. We invite you to join us together to improve our game! Stay tuned for more updates and surprises! email@example.com
Previous voting results
- Most favourite old 14 levels: Level 9: E-Labyrinth and Level 10: Castle in the Sky
- Most favourite levels (include bonus): Level 41: Dynamic Cube and Level 42: VR Fairyland